Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Favorite Book: by Emily R. 5th grade

My favorite book is How I, Nicky Flynn, Finally get a life! (and a dog) by Art Corriveau. It is a good book! It is very entertaining too! It is a real page turner!

My favorite character is Rita de la Cruz. She is very desperate to become friends with Nicky. At the end of the story she tries to help Nicky find his dad!

I think it is a good book because he gets an ex-seeing-eye dog and pretends to be blind. It is also a good book because he runs away. It is a really good book!

This book is also dramatic! When they runaway, Reggie gets hurt. Reggie (the dog)  also attacked Nicky's mom, which is why they ran away in the first place!

What do you think will happen to Nicky and Reggie? Find out in How I Nicky Flynn, Finally get a life! (and a dog!) by Art Carriveau.

by Emily R.5th grade student, Fort Myers Christian School

Accelerated Reader: YES!
Grade Level: 4.0
Quiz Number: 137355
Points: 8.0

No comments: