Monday, January 31, 2011

My Favorite Book, by Jordan B., 5th grade

How will Alex Rider every survive? My favorite books are the Alex Rider series by Anthony Horowitz. When I start reading the books, I can't put them down. I love reading these books. They have so much action. I think they are the best books ever!

The best thing that I like in the books are the gadgets. I personally like the zit cream and the gel ink pens. They both save his life. The zit cream got him out of a jellyfish tank, and the gel ink pen blew someone up. The person who makes the gadgets, his name is Smithers. He works for the MI6 and he makes all of the gadgets himself.

I like all of the characters like Alex Rider. He is athletic, sneaky, epic, and daring. I really like Smithers. He is creative, cool, jolly, smart, and awesome. I also like Jack Starbiright. She is also daring, nice, cool and helpful. I like Tulip Jones. She is nice, helpful caring, and suggestive. I also like Sabina Pleasure. She is nice, caring, joyful, and helpful. I really like the books because they have a lot of action. There are always gun fights when a lot of people die. There are also hand to hand combat with Alex. There are also a lot of grenades thrown and explosions. In almost all of the books Alex gets in fights.

I like the books because they are just epic. I always want ot read them. I love Alex Rider books. They are the best. They are so cool. I hp I can get all of the books. I hop Anthony Horowitz, the author, NEVER stops writing.

by Jordan B., 5th grade student, Fort Myers Christian School

Accelerated Reader: YES!
Reading Level: 5.1
Quiz number: 50390
Points: 7.0

No comments: