Monday, January 24, 2011

My Favorite Book, by Morgan T., 5th grade

Sometimes in some books it feels like it comes to life. Like the book The Meanest Doll in the World by Ann M. Martin. One of my favorite things about it is the action. The part that I loved is when they had to fight Meanmeme. Because they didn't use the same stuff we would use. They used bomb legos and empty bottles to capture them.

Another thing I love about it is the description! The author uses fun, fresh, crisp, clean words. They're so descriptive it feels like you're sitting in the movies. Another think I like about it is there are some funny parts in it. Like the paper cutouts echo everything the dolls say.

Another thing that I liked about the books is it never got boring. It always kept you on the edge of your seat. Every time you ended the chapter you wanted to start the next one. The think that kept me intrigued was the action. It was as thrill-rushing as riding a roller coaster. :) That is why I recommend The Meanest Doll in the World to EVERYONE! Because it's a great and good family story. I loved it. I could read it over and over.

By Morgan T., 5th grade student, Fort Myers Christian School

Accelerated Reader: YES!
Reading Level: 4.6
Quiz Number: 71437
Points: 5.0

No comments: